TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We’re a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience.
1. Taking care and being the brand guardian of TikTok Malaysia operational visual design, understanding the target users preference; defining the visual design style of the product.
2. Responsible for producing graphic creatives for social media assets, such as banners, H5, posters, etc.
3. Responsible for producing video editing for social media assets, such as video posts, in-app compilation videos, etc.
1. Degree or above academic qualification in design.
2. Passionate in visual design, and desire for creative design. Understand several design styles and able to adapt it into daily works;
3. Independent, detail-oriented and collaborative;
4. Strong communication skills, a bilingual of English and Mandarin is a plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.