TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
What will I be doing?
As an HR Intern, you can work with various areas of HR to support the following initiatives:
– Assisting the team in setting up phone/on-site interviews.
– Assist in planning and running employee engagement activities.
– Assisting in planning and preparing for company events.
– Having the opportunity to participate in ad hoc HR projects.
Apply with us if you are :
– Someone who is devoted to his/her own work
– Someone who is agile and possessed high adaptability skills
– Someone who is candid and not afraid to raise up your hand and speak up
– Someone who is confident in their communication skills.
– Love interacting with people.
– Planning to have a career in HR field.
– CGPA: 3.0 and above.
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.