Fresh Graduate Program:
Fresh Graduate Program hiring in Huawei Malaysia is ongoing. This program offers outstanding local talents fixed-term contracts for an accelerated career, to boost their career while participating in multiple countries’ ICT development.
We will interview and hire fresh graduates and undergraduates who are completing their degrees in the years . You may be completing your study in a few more months, apply and secure your career at Huawei in advance.
1. Fresh Graduates looking for their first employment, both local-based and overseas-based.
and wish to join the teams with a global development platform.
Interview Schedule: Video Interview Ongoing
- Works as customer support engineer (CSE) based in Malaysia.
- Troubleshooting and handling customer requests according to Malaysia TAC workflow and regulations.
- Accept customer requests, respond & resolve them quickly & effectively according to service level agreement.
- If assigned, participate in projects & acceptance testing Inside/outside of Malaysia.
- Participate in meetings /presentations within the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) organization to provide the technical perspective of the designated Product line.
- 24×7 Support on emergency issues (with shifts)
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronics Engineering (Majoring in Telecommunication preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills are essential
- Mobile and flexible, willing to travel if and when required
- Willing to learn and resourceful.
- Strong knowledge of Core network products (IMS/CS/PS/USC)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who will interact with customers and field engineers on a daily basis.
*Positions are offered by Huawei or Huawei’s Service Provider.