• Reporting to the IT Manager, Infrastructure & Operations, this position aims to deliver
technical services, processes, standards and tools to deliver highly reliable and consistent
services across the business units.
• Provide desktop support to users primarily in L2 capacity.
• Manage the IT Assets life cycle in the company, PC/NB acquisition, till assets disposal
• Ensure that the IT assets in our Asset Management System are accurately maintained and
• IT vendor sourcing, liaising with vendors on procurement, delivery, payment, supportrelated issues.
• Organized and strong ability to keep systems of records is a MUST.
• Assist in IT end user training where necessary.
• Working knowledge in Active Directory and Office 365 is advantageous.
• Strong appetite to learn with a positive attitude.
• Good in customer relationship management and must be a team player.