- To perform data entry role to ensure employee data is created and maintained in HRMS accurately (i.e. new hire, transfer, org chart restructuring, re-designation, promotion, exit and etc),
- To prepare or check to ensure accuracy in issuance of employee movement or exit letters (i.e. transfer, re-designation, promotion, salary adjustment and etc)
- Assist in processing loan or payment related to employees (including Staff Training Fund penalty, Short Notice payments, Bond Buy Out and etc) are accurately effected
- To check and ensure personnel files and all documents within are complete.
- Responsible to ensure files are kept safely in prescribed locations, and its movements are tracked in accordance to established procedures.
- To maintain provision records and work with Finance to ensure payment amounts are maintaining accurately.
- To maintain HR Operations Maker’s performance record in accordance to established guidelines
- To administer employee access card creation, activation and distribution.
- To manage retention of HR documents maintained accordance to established procedures.
- To provide ad-hoc administrative support other HR functions such as manning the helpdesk, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
- Continuously seek to give ideas and suggestions on operational improvement and to highlight and discuss on any process change requirement to immediate superior.
- Fresh graduate or 1-year experience in related capacity in office administration, HR operations, recruitment or benefits administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particular with MS Excel
- Knowledgeable in Malaysian Labour Law,statutory guidelines on wages, taxation and statutory contribution